Preparing for the opening of your new business venture after the completion of construction is critically important. If the soft or grand opening looks flawless and effortless to your clients it is because of a tremendous amount of planning, training, and education made it look that way.
At Essentials we develop, train, and implement the following steps for a successful opening.
- Preparation of your facilities pre-opening time plan and review of pre opening budget designed into the business plan.
- Detailed equipment specifications for all areas within the spa.
- Implementation of Essentials brand systems and standards.
- IT set up and training with our preferred vendors.
- Design of the staffing structure.
- Development of the marketing and PR plans.
- Creation of the spa price structure.
- Design of the treatments, packages and programs for the spa.
- Marketing, collateral design and production.
- Interview and hiring of all internal staff.
- Operational training to set standards of excellence.
- Focus on the client experience.
- Retail merchandising throughout the spa.
- In house operational structures.