Marketing and Public Relations
Menu Design and Service Protocols
Your menu is the first impression of your business. It speaks volumes about your mission, facility, personality and commitment to experience and results. We create a menu of services catered to your target market keeping a balance between cutting edge results, rejuvenation, stress reduction and prevention. We create service offerings that maximize profits through retail sales, add-on and series options. We define services that sell where clients can make a buying decision from your menu. These services and graphics will run throughout all of your marketing and branded materials including your website.
Expensive ads are not what work in this industry; Fortunately, the biggest producers of a new client base have relatively no cost other than man-hours associated with them:
- Referral Programs and Networking
- Creating Promotional Programs and Direct Marketing Pieces
- Catering to Large Groups and Special Events Such as “Make Over” contests for the Community Members Supporting Your Weight Loss and Cosmetic Services
- Creating a Brand Identity
- Social Networking Tools such as your Facebook Page, YouTube, and Twitter
- Co-op Opportunities, Sponsorships – like "Makeup Applications" Supporting Oncology Patients
- The PR 411: What publicity is...and what it is NOT!
- The Story of You: We create the best way to define your message
- It is Who You Know: We source the right media contacts
- The Write Stuff: We create press releases that really work
- Custom Designed Media Kits come with First Year Management Contracts
Essentials will support to diversify your revenue sources and leverage your business fully. Are you interested in making money 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, even while you are sleeping? If your answer is "yes" to this question then our e-commerce solutions will dynamically impact your financial bottom line.Instead of just reaching customers in your local geographic area you can reach them worldwide.
At Essentials, we can take you through the entire website/e-commerce development from start to finish. We help you decide the look and feel of your site, the product selection that is most appropriate for your target market, write the copy for your site, design a finished product and even help you promote it through search engine optimization and public relations. In essence we can create a new revenue source for your business while not taking you away from your current income generating responsibilities.